Car Insurance for Expats Returning to the UK

Returning Expat Car Insurance

Many expats encounter complications with their car insurance when returning home to the UK, after living abroad for a while. Fortunately, here at Got2Insure, we’re specialists in providing car insurance for expats returning to the UK - whether you’re coming back from Europe or other countries.

Simplifying Car Insurance, After Living Abroad

If you’re a returning expat, car insurance policy changes might seem like a hassle you could do without. We understand that many expats returning to the UK struggle when searching for an insurance provider that accepts a foreign no claims bonus (NCB). Be reassured that we won’t discriminate against your international NCB and can transfer it to your UK policy to enable you to benefit from the discount you rightly deserve.


Returning Expat Car Insurance

In addition to your international NCB, it’s essential that UK car insurance for returning expats accurately reflects your driving circumstances. If the details held on your policy aren’t accurate then this can potentially invalidate your insurance cover, which is why we encourage you to call today – for tailor made comprehensive car insurance policy at a competitive price.


Why Choose Us for your Car Insurance After Living Abroad?

Got2Insure is a 5* defaqto rated car insurance provider, here to provide a range of services, including car insurance for expats returning to the UK. We’re proud to offer our customers honest, straightforward advice and competitive car insurance cover. Our team works hard to administer your car insurance policy on an individual basis, rather than treating you as a policy number.

Looking for car insurance after living abroad? For friendly expert advice on car insurance for expats returning to the UK, please get in touch.


5* Defaqto
Expert Rated
Car Insurance Providers
Help Team

Saving your money without cutting your cover.

Our comprehensive car insurance cover includes:

  • Accidental damage
  • Uninsured driver cover
  • Replacement keys
  • Mis-fuelling cover
  • Guarantee on repairs